Friday, April 1, 2011

Process

When it comes to a big project, most of us have trouble getting started. It's that delay that subsequently affects the rest of the project. Ultimately making a stressful situation and the quality of the end-product probably suffers as well. So given the things that aren't variable, (deadlines etc.) what can be changed to improve the outcome. Those early choices can be and usually are pivotal in a healthy design process.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you here in that it is good to have a healthy design process. I always have a difficult time when it comes to starting a new project. I usually tend to take too long in thinking about ideas and where to start. But once I do get started, I gain momentum and I am able to work through my project at a good speed. But there are times when I take too long to get started that it restricts the time I have left to complete it, therefore I am not fully content with the final result of my project. This is something I am hoping I'll improve on this and create my own healthy design process.

    ReplyDelete